Tune.

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Tune.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RSOldie
    Participant

UK - England

A well known tuning firm attempted to flash my ECU today, but couldn’t. Car just shut down and could not be started. After a short time (one minute?), car could be started. Turned it off and tried again. Same thing happened. He told me he had never experienced that before.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

maybe its trying to say ” leave me alone daddy”!!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

adw
    Participant

UK - England

What’s the company? Have they done many RS’s before?

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Probably already tuned or locked to a handset

RSOldie
    Participant

UK - England

I got that feeling too 71-bda. The firm are in W Yorkshire and are well known as a tuner of Fast Ford cars. Mine is factory fresh with nearly two thousand miles on the clock. It was as if the car was locking down to prevent a tune. Odd one. Mine was built January 2017.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Rsoldie

how very odd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tune.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!