Turbo smart dual port recirc valve?

Home Forums Performance General Turbo smart dual port recirc valve?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dan-2
    Participant

USA

Hello all.

I have just picked up a turbo smart dual port recirc valve, it was extremely cheap, if it wasn’t so cheap I would have got the standard recirc only valve instead, but I have got it now and I would like to try and make it work as I want it to really.

I am looking to see some videos of others with this fitted, has anyone on here got any?

Also after looking on the net I can see the set point for the vent to atmosphere point can be changed and I would like that to be as high up the rev range as possible, can anyone give me any pointers of how to set it up how I want it?

Echoman
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Dan.    Ensure you get the pink spring in the BOV and it works much better.

without it the whooshing can get annoying at low revs.    With pink spring it comes alive higher up the revs and reminds me of old cossies when you lift off lol

dan-2
    Participant

USA

@Echoman they have done away with the pink spring.

They now only produce the dual port with one spring available and that is a balance between the original and the pink one.

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

You might also want to get a BRA (boost reference adaptor) supposedly makes it better.

I bought the pink spring but think i also need to purchase this BRA which I believe now comes with the kit when bought new.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Turbo smart dual port recirc valve?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!