Tyre fitting

Home Forums Performance Tyres Tyre fitting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Andy Rowley
    Participant

UK - England

Just wondering where is the best place to have tyres fitted in derby area?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I went on black circles and they had 15 percent off PS4’s then selected fit at home, 48 hours latter was fitted. Although not in your area I’m sure they will have the fit at home option.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

As above I had kwick fit come to my house. Sure they had 10% off michelin tyres a few days ago.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Got a feeling this enquiry is about careful fitting over best price.

Coastliner

Andy Rowley
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the replies, as coastliner posted, yes careful fitting is really what I meant will give black circles a try.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

I know its not local but Black Circles in Bletchley, MK had fitted two sets of tyres on my RS carefully, with no issues or damage to rims. I was worried too about tyre fitting, especially with the black forged alloys!

mark-250
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not local but I used Kwik fit fit at home for my last set and he was really careful with the wheels, also with the home fit option they don’t seem to be rushing as much as when at the garage.

Andy Rowley
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks mark, thats who I ended up with.

Andy Rowley
    Participant

UK - England

Update, had tyres fitted on drive by kwickfit and would recommend, the chap that came out was really good and very careful, ended up going for the conti 6, been on three weeks and drives so much better no veering and seem quieter good deal as well.

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Andy,

Do you mind confirming what price was for your tyres and fitting.

Thanks,

Nigel

Andy Rowley
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Nigel, I paid £532.80 fitted, kwik fit had a deal on which saved me £53.20 so I think it was quite a good deal.

Regards Andy.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@GrumpyPappa. If you are looking for tyres F1 autocentre currently have michelin pilot sport 4s on offer. 4 tyres using discount code mich4130 comes in at £517.20. Also you can claim £100 cashback through Michelin and a bit extra through topcashback so they come in around £400 for a set of 4

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tyre fitting. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!