Under pressure

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Under pressure

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys,

what is the recommended tyre pressure for the standard tyres that come with the car. Haven’t got access to my manual at the mo and cant find an online check that recognises my reg?!?

CheeRS

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Open the front door, there should be a sticker with recommended tyre pressures…

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

On the pillar ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

41F 38R I think. I have mine at 38F 36R

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Do you notice any difference in handling characterstics having slightly lower pressures mike?

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

CheeRS guys ??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@jasoni, I just “perceive” a slightly more compliant ride, it seems a bit twitchier at the higher pressures, I wouldn’t go low for a track day though , it would be on the rims!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rs_kev
    Participant

UK - England

Tyre pressures is something I’ve considered experimenting with. I’m really not happy with the fidgety and twitchy handling. Far to lively

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Under pressure. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!