Upgrade front lights

Home Forums Styling Lighting Upgrade front lights

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all

thinking of changing my headlights to the smoked ones sold on eBay

they want 350 quid for them

anyone got them and are they worth the money

any pictures

Bigbangr1man
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi mate I bought the vland headlights I bought h7 blue light bulbs put one light on car put car on normal lights mode it worked a treat but put it on to auto mode the day light running lights don’t come on so I’ve tried to find out what to do but still trying ?tried contacting vland but rubbish they look great on car with the sequential indicators but the running lights are the problem cheers rob

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

maybe they are fussy like the led bulbs where if they do not light up you swap round the wires and hey presto !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Bigbangr1man
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi I think it’s a bit more than changing wires for a start what wires to change ? don’t won’t to blow any shit in car ? I

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

have you installed both headlamps and still dlr doesn’t work? with LEDs its normally just the polarity , swapping round the + and- usually fixes it unless I’m barking up the wrong tree.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Is it these ones you are referring to?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

woof woof

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Bigbangr1man
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Kenny yes the very ones I’ve put one side on just to get a look they work perfect on normal lights but no DRL when it’s on auto lights any tips cheers rob

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

stupid suggestion, but maybe plug the other headlamp unit in aswell, maybe it takes a feed from that unit for drl ???!!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Bigbangr1man
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi mate yep you may be right but the DRL was working on original light when it was on auto will try both tomorrow but think there is a problem with the plug ? you have to change two pins in it to get them working guy I know has st3 and he done that to get them working in his st ??

Bigbangr1man
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi guys just put vland RRL lights on car turned on lights to normal mode everything working sequential indicators and DRL lights but turn it to auto mode nothing no DRL lights again nightmare looks like they will be going back ?it’s a pitty they look great on car ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Yes I got sent a set to test but I have heard of a few people with problems on the RS so until they sorted it I didn’t want to sell them

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Upgrade front lights. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!