Web-Site!! Close It or Fix It

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Web-Site!! Close It or Fix It

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Hello Kenny

So these ongoing issues have been around now three weeks or so and are frustrating a lot of people.

Please either Fix this site or close it down as this half working, half not working is intolerable.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Agreed ?

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

A little harsh ? If same logic was applied to the RS, we would of all scrapped by now??

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@GM

The RS has been FIXED or I’d agree

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

I agree it’s very frustrating mate, but to close the site down seems over the top to me!!

As a member who posts more than his fair share of pics etc. I have had numerous issues of late but surely we need to work together and fix it rather than just throw the towel in!!

I know there’s other Forums out there which I’m sure loads of Members frequent, but I personally just stick to this one. I like the layout of it, it’s easy to use, the banter is great and you can pretty much say anything you like….. ALSO the Members are all spot on!! ??. A great bunch of Lads and Lasses!!

Perhaps @kenny isn’t fully aware of the issues that are currently affecting the site!!

I’ll hold my hands up and say that I haven’t personally emailed @kenny regarding these issues but I did start a thread to bring some of these issues to light.

Hopefully we can work together and sort out these niggling issues and get back to normal!!

LONG LIVE THE MK3 FOCUS RS CLUB!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Totally agree @Brembo. Everything can be fixed just needs a little patience

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t want this closed, its about the only social media group that I interact with we have come too far to throw the towel in. Our throw away culture and society has this approach all too often.

Coastliner

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by coastliner. Reason: spelling

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2, a bit extreme matey, I think Kenny has done an excellent job of setting this forum up and maintaining it.

Yeah, it’s obviously got some technical issues but nothing earth shattering.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t want it to close. I’m sure Kenny’s on the case. Long live the club ?

Honorary Member

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Keep it going it’s a great site with some very good information. ?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny is doing a great job, the site currently has a few issues, but we all do at times. The last thing any of us want is the site closing down, it’s the best site by far for the RS. As @bobcat said, long live the club.

Kenny if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Cheers Red

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’m not sure of the issues TBH.

Dont close. I like it here!

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

If you don’t like the website, don’t use it. Simple.
    It’s been a great source of information for me personally ??

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I am not for one minute knocking the work that’s been put into this site whatsoever.

It just needs returning to the dealer under warranty and GOD DAM FIXING.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Norbert
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2 , .I think you should be very quiet sonny ……your spelling,   command of the English language and general know it all attitude  makes me think you should be shut down.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Web-Site!! Close It or Fix It. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!