WEBSITE ISSUES!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat WEBSITE ISSUES!!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

If it helps I tried to post in members cars last night. First time tried two pics. Didn’t work. So I typed my message again, added two pics again and again it failed.

Third time (and I wrote that in message!) I posted text only and it posted. Then I tried to post two images to my new thread in one go. Didn’t post. Tried one image and it worked! Posted again with second image and that worked fine too.

Finally posted text and said I had to post one image at a time.

But, just looked this am and my double image post arrived after all, but not until much later!

no idea what is going on. If it helps I am using an iPhone and safari browser.

@kenny

Oh and ticking box for notifications on follow up replies still does not work for me  I’m ticking box now…

thanks!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@kenny its doing the same for me, more than one pic and it does not work?

Also noticed if i copy a link to youtube or something, the video does not appear anymore just adds link to text I’ve wrote? I use Mac Safari and it changed just before this post started??

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

There was a few that had been caught in the spam filter wonder if that was the problem.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Just tried two photos and into the abyss it went Doh……………….

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

It works two photos at once unbelievable…..

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to WEBSITE ISSUES!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!