WEBSITE ISSUES!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat WEBSITE ISSUES!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Well this website has duplicated a post I made a few days ago and duplicated it. I was asleep in bed at 23.44pm

last night.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just tried to post another couple of pics there and the whole message disappeared when I hit submit…. I’m guessing my post will reappear when the site feels like it!! And possibly make duplicate posts, who knows?? A bit of a pain in the hoop if I’m honest!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

It seems to be any kinda post that has pics in it!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Still working but slow, doesn’t seem to load pictures so try and do it again and it says you’ve duplicated that?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Got web team looking at this. So some people can upload image some can’t? Is it just large images that are the issue?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny – I can get all my text posts through mate, just as long as I don’t attach any photo’s. All the photo’s I try to attach are approx 2.5mb (so less than the 3mb were ok with), normally these post up just fine.

Thanks for looking in to this Kenny.

Sniffle
    Participant

UK - England

I seem to get a double log in page they are not the same page and the first leads to the login page i’m used to

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Image upload seems to be working ok now. Is it ok for everyone else?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

i cant do links tidy or do photos ….. ☹️

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Same here @gm…… No improvement my end!! Anytime I try and upload a post with a couple of pics it just disappears??

Cheers, Marc.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah down south we can put any ting on de web site no problemo.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo same here… done another rust rant / topic with pics and everything…. ? Fu$&ing thing is filling with water from boot lid ? Thinking of getting a bilge pump or one of those damp fans installed ….. ?

?????

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Afternoon pal!! Nothing more frustrating than spending time writing something up to post then going to upload it and it disappears!! ??.

That’s not good getting water in the boot!! Have you found the source??

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to WEBSITE ISSUES!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!