WELL DONE BORIS !! (and all that voted) !!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat WELL DONE BORIS !! (and all that voted) !!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave, you should know its not PC to mention any muslim crimes.  the lefty libs will not hear of it !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

PC is for psychphants and Cnuts Mike.

Not for me.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

me neither Dave, along with snowflakes and dopey millenials and the LGBTV lot too !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

At last Boris is on the road to getting us out of the EU.

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

And still getting stuck from Corbyn. I’m embarrassed for the left wing. He should have gone already. Every word he says I can just hear 2/3 of the country laughing at him. The whole front bench needs to go. I predict there will be one more of the current loonies who will step up and completely embarras themselves before we see the return of that treacherous cock Tony Blair to save the party.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Cracking ????

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Top bloke Boris.

Yes Corbyn will be fasting with rag heads before he serves the british military that he hates.

Cheers Boris.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Glad to hear Boris mention persecuted Christian’s .

https://mol.im/a/7822823#v-3295207184887334863

Being an atheist I dont usually defend Christians but I’ve been reading so much about the plight of Christians in the middle east recently. They have been the most persecuted group on the planet over the last 200 years with an estimated 10 million deaths as a result if Islamism. That is the 4th largest genocide known to man and it continues to this day from Egypt to Pakistan and from Iran to Turkey.

Please everyone join Boris in sparing a thought (and some cash if you can find a charity)for the most persecuted group on earth this Christmas.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Back Boris

fuck the jocks

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

The jocks are the last Boris wants to Fuck Gary.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Plenty of unwanted groups in England, the jocks arent one of them.</p>

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Brilliant bobcat!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Bob !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to WELL DONE BORIS !! (and all that voted) !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!