what I want to know is, how will they do this with an electric F1 ??

Home Forums General Non RS Chat what I want to know is, how will they do this with an electric F1 ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Total awesomeness, instantaneous changing of revs thanks to 10 cylinders and no flywheel as such…

the world is going going to be a more miserable place once everyone is like Greta Thunberg and engines are long gone.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Now that is awesome. A few silly scaremongering people are going to spoil what the majority enjoy. Great video @bda, ?

Honorary Member

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

I like that everyone applauds at the end…..including the car ?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Isn’t their already a E-Fomula running

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes IMO, it’s boring, the cars yes, their fast but, they just do not sound good look good or anything else

Honorary Member

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Awesome noise ??

Daz

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes Formula E is just the beginning, F1 will soon go the same way. Hopefully classic F1 and historic racing will then get more coverage and a bigger following !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

More car music and good old fire (click here) 

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

The whole enjoyment of listening to these glorious engines is not something you get tired off, enjoyed by the masses of petrol heads out there. Now being destroyed by the tree huggers on this planet, what a sad day it will be for all us petrol heads when these sounds are lost (but let’s enjoy every moment) whilst we still have them (hopefully for a good few years yet)!!!!.

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

@ BDA

I was there at Goodwood festival of speed when that was first played & recorded from. Its awesome & the sound is fantastic. British & French anthems where played simultaneously,  the car rocks to & fro on its stand.

I was among a privileged few hundred people at the time, never forget it awesome experience ????

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Hot !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to what I want to know is, how will they do this with an electric F1 ??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!