when you are still using XP Pro and Frozen White touch up comes in handy..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat when you are still using XP Pro and Frozen White touch up comes in handy..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m strictly oldskool innit. The mrs has a vista laptop and i hate that, and so many folk say windows 8 or 10 or whatever it is now is crap, I stick with the xp ! One day I guess..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think me “E” needs doing too !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

Your “A” is almost gone as well!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

all done Josh !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

your R is caput too

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

When you get your R sorted get Rachel Riley in to arrange them letters

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

I think that is a case of calling too many people ‘assholes’ online there…..

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

First word I saw was ass hole! 

Sorry but that’s what I saw?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha what are you Like ! I think the keyboard restoration is now done. K can wait a bit longer.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not good tactics making K wait…….. you just might regret that ha ha ha ???

Honorary Member

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

I’m still running Windows xp operating system with Opera and Maxton browsers on a 9yr old  Dell desktop. Its not the quickest but neither am I these days so we get on fine.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

How many keys have you got missing show us this is quite a good game…….

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

tonys, I’m getting like 99% cpu on Firefox and chrome browsers, and the fan is blowing hard most of the time, maybe I should try opera? Its pretty painful at times !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@bda –  Opera and Maxthon are free downloads so nothing to lose. I use Opera mostly because I prefer the layout, only switching to Maxthon on rare occasions if I’m unable to open a website. It may not fix your high cpu usage however there are seperate fixes for this which can be found online. Had to stop using chrome and firefox as no longer supported under windows xp os.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cheers Tony I will try opera and see what happens, as long as I dont get a load of tarts singing in some funny language I will be happy !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to when you are still using XP Pro and Frozen White touch up comes in handy... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!