when you really regret NOT ordering the Shell seats…

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling when you really regret NOT ordering the Shell seats…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wot……. that’s embarrassing

Honorary Member

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Mike do they come in any other colours lol

Might solve the side bolster wearing issue :O)

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

We will have a solution for this in around two weeks. A kit which combines the very popular JCR SuperLow Seat Frame Kit with adaptation to allow owners to install off the shelf Recaro seats to their Mk3 Focus (All models)

More info coming soon but thought I would mention here 🙂

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ RS dom, Ive only seen the std seats in different colours, and used in different ways…

thats how I  feel in the std seats, all puffy !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Ha ha the one of the reasons puffy dom chose the shells lol ?

badgerrs
    Participant

United Kingdom

love it lol

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

How you feel when you go to pick up your new RS and see the Shell seats…

how you feel when you have got the ST seats !!…..

its only banter…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Stir em up Mr P lol

JamezRS
    Participant

UK - England

I Wish the JCR kit was out back in April 2016 when I was one of the first to up the RS. Unfortunately because of my height my head was hitting ceiling in the RS with the Recaros which is why I had to go for the Standard ones.

James Amarah

M400R, KMS, Whiteline Ambassador.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ JamezRS, that sounds like you must be at least 6’5″ then or long in the body? I dont think a 2″ drop would have helped you that much, so the stds def best for you. How is it going being a one year+ owner? any issues with engine or steering etc?what sort of mileage?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

The look your daughter has when you tell her your new RS doesn’t have the shell seats !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to when you really regret NOT ordering the Shell seats…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!