White spotted in Gillingham!

Home Forums General Spotted White spotted in Gillingham!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

White spotted in Gillingham, gave us a wave, I flashed lights, don’t know if they’re on here, was on my way back from having the recall work done!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha I thought you meant white person !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Ha Ha!! It’s certainly getting that way…fast!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

wait until France decides to move the 300000 illegals out of Paris!!, they will be straight on the train at the Gare du Nord and eurotrain straight into Ashford !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to White spotted in Gillingham!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!