World war 3

Home Forums Styling General World war 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Given the developments in Russia today & I know we shouldn’t get involved but we will , it’s in our nature as a NATION, we need to send in the SAS & put a bullet in putins and the Belarusian leaders  heads  , both despots who will be only to willing to press the nuclear button , (& I thought TRUMP was trouble) 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

Ergo
    Participant

UK - England

Worrying times for sure…..and I quite agree with your plan of action to hopefully prevent the ‘n’ word attack 😮🤞

MG no mods but flaps and a lovely new RS knob

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d be off to Antarctica or South Island New Zealand next week if I didnt have responsibilities here. Putin only has to step on one piece of land that is part of a NATO country and we are obliged to fight him. I do not see this ending well at all. Could Putin be terminally ill and desire to make history and a name for himself? he may want to press the Nuke button..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

SAS will already be deployed there, although they will deny it. The question is over what resources does Ukraine have for them to invade in the first place? it never has anything to do with just land.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Very worrying indeed. I hope sanctions will make Putin reconsider but I have a strong feeling they won’t.

NB FPM375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

It is not looking good Putin will not stop until Kyiv has fallen sadly 🙀

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Very concerning, Putin has been working towards this for many years, and may hold Europe to ransom over the supply of gas.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and ..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

UK RAISES ALERT LEVEL

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent Russian threats and have therefore raised their security level from “Miffed” to “Peeved.” Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to “Irritated” or even “A Bit Cross.” The English have not been “A Bit Cross” since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. The Russians have been re-categorized from “Tiresome” to “A Bloody Nuisance.” The last time the British issued a “Bloody Nuisance” warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from “Pissed Off” to “Let’s Get the Bastards.” They don’t have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from “Run” to “Hide.” The only two higher levels in France are “Collaborate” and “Surrender.” The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France’s white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country’s military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from “Shout Loudly and Excitedly” to “Elaborate Military Posturing.” Two more levels remain: “Ineffective Combat Operations” and “Change Sides.”

The Germans have increased their alert state from “Disdainful Arrogance” to “Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs.” They also have two higher levels: “Invade a Neighbour” and “Lose.”

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from “No worries” to “She’ll be alright, Mate.” Two more escalation levels remain: “Crikey! I think we’ll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!” and “The barbie is cancelled.” So far, no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2

I like it, you missed the Italian modifications to their tanks of installing a six speed gearbox with the unique feature of one forward gear and six reverse.

Coastliner

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Now we haven’t got the big C(covid) to worry about, the media has at least got more news for the majority to worry us with🤔

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Where’s COVID gone in the news?

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Where’s partygate?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to World war 3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!