Would you swap RS for performance ST ?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Would you swap RS for performance ST ?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone made me laugh that mate I’ve been divorced for years and I’d have swapped my missus for a unicycle

I wouldn’t swap let’s be honest they’re too small there’s going to be loads of them, the rs has a much larger aftermarket for owners to personalise their cars and they are unlikely to make anything like it again I would have thought.

happy new year for later just in case I’m too pissed to type! 👍👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I’ve picked the wrong year to stop drinking, as it happens I’m into my 3rd in 2021 , so to all you drinker have yourself a very festive night / Hogmanay, and see you all in 2021 & in better times ( hopefully),  HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL . 👍🍾🥃🧊🥳🍹

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Absolutely not.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Not cheap either  the Fiesta  special edition is  27 k !!!!

faber
    Participant

France

Me, I have both the fiesta ST and genial rouge too, but the RS is another world, I keep the RS

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

mrjohnnylloyd
    Participant

UK - England

No to swapping. The new limited run fiesta st edition does look sweet in blue.

Standard frozen white apart from K&N air filter all options ticked except sunroof. And I’ve now got some flaps ya gotta love flaps.

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

@robroy we have both… The ST is a brilliant car, and plenty of torque where you want it at all speeds. It corners well, has plenty of traction (the diff is brilliant), the suspension is compliant yet firm and the steering rack is comically fast, it’s brilliant fun to drive (especially on B roads) – but – it’s not an RS, and you can tell.

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Was thinking of getting a blue edition one and storing it for 4-5 years… will be fully paid off then and ready for my oldest daughter, thinking this as it would be much cheaper for her to insure a 4-5 year old car than a brand new ST…. And still limited / rare and brand new for her when ready ???? 🤔

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Would you swap RS for performance ST ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!