2016 White 1 owner 8870miles Litchfield Stg2, Remus Exh, Mishimoto Intercooler

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2016 White 1 owner 8870miles Litchfield Stg2, Remus Exh, Mishimoto Intercooler

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

yep its a buyers market im afraid,prob will be for another couple of yrs or more,the boom has been and gone for now.there are still some mk3 on the trader that have been on there for over a yr now,the sellers havent reduced the prices at all and are still hoping to get top money from when prices rocketed,theyve no chance lol.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@rad-man

What like the one that sold at Mathewson’s on the 18th March, low mileage and one owner cars with perfect history are worth much more.

Coastliner

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

of course they  but with the boom having gone for the time being, buyers are being cheeky and seeing what they can get,when i sold my 3k mile edition last yr i had it up for 38k and someone offered me just 34k another offered 35k i considered putting it into storage for a few yrs but then theres the obvious costs plus insurance and servicing charges so it would have had to increase in value by around 1k per yr just to break even which just wasnt possible,anyway as said, im not cluttering up the ops thread any more,sorry about that .

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by the-radman.

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

<h1>SOLD</h1>

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@oiler,  sad day, but well done, hope it’s gone to a really good home 👍

Honorary Member

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Bobcat, its just driven off, a little bit of a sad day but it was time!

Happy its gone to some one who is going to look after it and not one of the chancers that make lowball offers without even seeing it.

Gone for good money as well, plus sold most the mods already, so all in more than I originally advertised it at fully modified. Worth the wait!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@oiler, big question 🤔 what are you replacing it with 😺

PS hope you stay onboard, always nice to have ex owners share their experiences in owning such a beast 👍

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by bobcat.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Good news.

Coastliner

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2016 White 1 owner 8870miles Litchfield Stg2, Remus Exh, Mishimoto Intercooler. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!