235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Car Tyres £105.35 @ F1 Autocentres

Home Forums Performance Tyres 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Car Tyres £105.35 @ F1 Autocentres

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

That’s  a really strange puncture in the sidewall, object at 90 degrees is weird. Did it deflated very quickly whilst driving.

No chance that someone stabbed the tyre is there?

Hope you are recovering and looking forward to summer

May the Ford be with you

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Tpms activated 2 miles from home. Parked up, heard the hissing and within 2 minutes was completely flat. Nearside rear inner sidewall. Fitted the Jag space saver to get to work, new tyres on with H&R 15mm spacers.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Jonathan Walmsley
    Participant

UK - England

Where’s the cheapest place for ps4s xl at the moment I’m getting the wheels refurbished and the fronts haven’t got much left in them so thought why not. Thanks in advance.

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I got mine about 8 weeks ago from F1 Autocentres, still the cheapest around at the time. Think they worked out £107 each. Think I used an online code, so have a look around for one.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Jonathan Walmsley
    Participant

UK - England

Jamesey78 cheese mate will have a look. How do I find codes??

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Just Google ‘F1 autocentres discount code’ Just found one for £2 off tyre orders: COMPA2015

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Car Tyres £105.35 @ F1 Autocentres. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!