Anyone got good tyre knowledge?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

mark-250
    Participant

United Kingdom

Did you pay to have them refitted the wrong way round as well as that money could have gone towards new tyres, must have been a dodgy place as any decent place would refuse to do that.

Gsf
    Gsf
    Participant

UK - England

As a Michelin tyre technician for many years I can honestly say this is the most reckless and irresponsible thing I’ve ever heard of in my career. I’ve seen tyres incorrectly fitted more times then I should but to intentionally turn them on the rim on any car let alone a car with such high performance is just insane. Why purchase a car like this if you can’t afford the running cost to maintain it. What’s next??? Budget tyres and then complain your cars handling poorly!!!

RS Blue Edition

1234enough
    1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Gsf- you have led a sheltered life if that’s the worst you have heard of, in my youth I was pillion on a tzr250 to donington from kings lynn, when we got there I said to my mate oh u got a new rear tyre to which he informed me , no he had cut the tread deeper with a Stanley knife!!!!

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Just simply a BURK.

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Anyone got good tyre knowledge?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!