Autoblip on downshift

Home Forums Performance General Autoblip on downshift

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Mok1st
    Participant

Denmark

My other thread got hijacked for a rather rough dyno-discussion, so I guess I’ll give it a go here then.

Kaptuning.co.uk claim they can ad autoblip on downshift in their youtube video.

Do you guys know if any other tuners can do the same?

I’m really leaning towards going with Litchfield, so i hope someone will say That they can do it? šŸ˜€

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Hello Morten I also would be interested in this seen it on a couple of RS3s

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the ā€œMā€ maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Adrian I see you have been slandering me again by coming up with utter crap about the Phillipines and shit on the other forum, I think its best if you publicly apologise for that shit on there, oh, unless of course you can find anything to back up your rubbish. I will leave it at that for the moment.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Micheal why now have you been busy deleting stuff as you have had the same comments on here numerous times and never a denial NOT once.

But if Iā€™ve hurt your manly feelings Iā€™m so so so sorry Dear Michael xx ā¤ļø

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

See allā€™s good in the world xx

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Oh and if itā€™s true it animt slander in the same way you called me a thief and alledged I stole from work so I to DEMAND a public apology on your slanderous comment…….. Are you a big enough man 5.5ft doubt it lol

Love you thou sooo much it hurts xx

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

And if your gonna throw stones Micheal make sure you can catch as we know where you are and work ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

arsehole, I think you will find that you cannot ‘delete stuff’ on here. And I can back up anything I say, heres an example of your dishonesty on ebay flogging empty print cartridges from the Manchester Business centre no doubt..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Mok1st
    Participant

Denmark

WTF???

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mok1st

Your not having much luck with this thread either mate?? You might want to start a 3rd one, haha!! Anyway, there was something about this on here a while back but never got followed up, maybe look into it further on the web?? Hereā€™s a link….

EcuTek Focus RS RaceROM

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,Ā Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&RĀ Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCĀ Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff BrakeĀ Pads,Ā Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,Ā Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3,Ā DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mok1st

Also, Iā€™m running a Litchfield Stage 2 map and Iā€™ve not heard anything about them having it included in their software.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,Ā Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&RĀ Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCĀ Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff BrakeĀ Pads,Ā Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,Ā Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3,Ā DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo well sourced ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Maybe too little too late, lol!! I think Morten may have given up!! Haha..!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Mok1st
    Participant

Denmark

Thanks alot Marc,

I did read a little about the Ecutek.

But i don’t know if it’s worth sacrificing the major support the cobb accessport has (most tuners seem to use that) Just for getting autoblip…

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

AND

Why are you swearing ? It just show a low intelligence I suppose your cap fits so your wearing it ??????

Dear Micheal if I really wanted to burn everything you hold dear I would,

But frankly you really arenā€™t worth the effort or my time.

You really arenā€™t !!!

and even thou I donā€™t really need to –

the spring set was pulled so a member on here could benefit and the toner was advertised as new no box and erm he expected a boxed item so in transit their was slight leakage why am I bothering lol

Dont worry Michael I still Luv Ya xx

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Autoblip on downshift. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!