Autoblip on downshift

Home Forums Performance General Autoblip on downshift

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mok1st

Yeah your right there, I wouldn’t sacrifice the COBB ACCESSPORT for that either. There is a product by Steeda that taps into the pedal switch wires but I don’t think you can get it for the RS yet?? Maybe have a read up on that mate.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Mok1st
    Participant

Denmark

I took a look on Steeda’s website, but as you say, they do not have something like this for the Focus RS.

As you said earlier, I give up for now.

Thanks for the effort Marc, really appreciate it. Worth alot more than the shit from the other guys using the thread as their personal battlefield…

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Come on keep it clean guys.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Autoblip on downshift. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!