Bagshot Meet Up

Home Forums Regional England – South Bagshot Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

any takers??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I think i might be working. Not 100% sure so will check. Otherwise defo will come say hello.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ok Matt, can you see if this has been mentioned or confirmed on the minges site?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Haha yea il have a look. Il drop your name to be sure

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Yea its on. 5 or so people confirmed.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh cool, hopefully the paedogod or whatever his name is there so we can discuss racism and illegal immigrants etc !!  He will probably try and have me banned from going !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately mike i cant make sunday. Its my turn at work to be in. If i pass in the lorry il give a toot.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh shame Matt, ok, I will probably be there on me todd from 8am to get pole position and fresh bacon. mmm bacon…  will listen out for a trucker going pass with the horn on. Innit.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve put the order in for a beautiful dry warm sunny day this Sunday, so anyone on here coming??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

9th, shame it is not the next weekend.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by 18stealth.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Stealth, you can go on the 16th if you like !! 😎

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Leaving in 10 minutes see you soon………

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Im heading into richmond mike in me waitrose lorry. You might see a flash from me.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Passed a clean nitrous blue on m3 heading towards bagshot. Anyone on here?

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Matt.B   never saw you mate, I went Sunbury/Staines Egham a30 rather than sitting on the M3, there was a chap who came from my way in a Nitrous, probably him.

Good little meeting, a fair few turned up and a bloke in a A45S with over 500bh…   Good to meet Alloy too. No Bacon or food as they don’t open for early brekkies any more., what a poor business decision !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bagshot Meet Up. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!