Boris Johnson For Prime Minister

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Boris Johnson For Prime Minister

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

People coming to the UK should conform to our culture and not the other way round.

The mayor of London says we should be taught Arabic in schools, shouldn’t the arriving people really learn English to help gel into the UK society.

The do-gooders here in the UK have ended the UK as this country is fractured and no longer United.

Boris’s “Letter Box” joke is being blown out of all proportion, it wasn’t the best joke, but definitely wasn’t the worst.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

If I go to a Muslim country I have to adhere to their rules, so no bikini or alcohol in certain places for me then.  I hope Boris survives this saga.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

I hope he re stands for Mayor on London

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Boris only said what the rest of us British were thinking. I think white-rs, bda and jonyboy are spot on with their comments. ?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Totally agree red-leader.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

He would get my vote ?

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

And Mine 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Well then chaps, after the brexit you may join forces with Switzerland outside the EC and work on direct democratic bilateral agreements – or shall I say bi-polar 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Please, give me a break! As much as I admire the guy’s personality and some of his views, he would make us even more of a laughing stock in Europe and beyond.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

RS77 if you look beyond his outer cover you will see he is an extremely bright educated chap. Unlike Corbyn and Mayor Khan etc etc

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Agree. But he has questionable judgement. Not really a safe pair of hands. We need competent leadership not a clever clown!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Trump love him / hate him. He’s certainly shaking up – trade / immigration / and our country comes first  attitude. Hhmmmm when did the UK last think that way.

He could not be any worse than what is on offer at present from the main 3 parties ; could we see a return of Mr Farage ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Mmmmm the latest poll (if you believe in them) there has been an up surge of 34% for UKIP.

Honorary Member

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

Best thing I’ve heard all day this gets my vote 110%. I read today a British woman and her 4 year old daughter have been sent to jail in dubai because she had 1 glass of wine on her Emirates flight there as soon as she touched down the police were waiting and arrested her. Then you get the muzzys coming over here getting police protection burning poppys and british flags and influencing what we can and can’t do cause they don’t like it. Why don’t they fuck off back to where they came from. The whole worlds laughing at us especially America cause we have too weak of a government to stand up to it. Boris would take none of this shit.

I went to florida last year and I was speaking to an American guy at my hotel and he was asking why our government brings them in from foreign country’s, gives them loads of free benefit money and additional for their family’s back home in their home country. Honestly i felt embarrassed for this country at that moment I could tell he thought our government were pathetic

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

What do the polls show?
    The survey, which will spark deep unease in Downing Street, highlights how growing numbers are becoming alienated from the ruling party.

The main outcomes of the YouGov poll, in which 1,668 adults were questioned between July 19 – 20:

About 38 percent would vote for a new party on the right that was committed to Brexit.
    24 percent are prepared to support an explicitly far-right anti-immigrant, anti-Islam party.
    One in three voters are prepared to back a new anti-Brexit centrist party.
    Just 11 percent would support Mrs May’s plan in a new referendum and only 12 percent think it would be good for Britain.
    More than two to one of voters surveyed don’t believe Mrs May’s plan is in keeping with the referendum result.
    Just 16 percent of voters think the Prime Minister is handling Brexit well.
    34 percent think Boris Johnson would do a better job as Prime Minister, with Nigel Farage favoured by 27 percent

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Boris Johnson For Prime Minister. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!