Bye Bye 4th Gear

Home Forums Performance Transmission Bye Bye 4th Gear

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks for the mention robroy!

I have these available for £200 posted as mentioned above

I can also provide a gearbox building service so if you send your box down to me I can install them, with the option of shot peening and super-finishing the gearset for strength.

I stripped the teeth from 4th gear on my personal car from the input shaft using untreated gears for around 30k of abuse, so it’s something I recommend for customers making good power that like to abuse their box!

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@TheGardenShed

how much would you be for a rebuild using carbon synchros and shot pining etc

I don’t know if this is just coincidence but I spoke to a local guy that said he could carry out this work but would need to send the box to a guy in wales, he send his rally car gearbox and transfer box to him. Are you this guy in wales he uses🧐

Thanks @robroy

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

I’m not sure who that is unfortunately mate, I haven’t had any transfer boxes come through me!

I noticed you’ve just followed me on Instagram so give me a DM on there and we can talk through options

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Beauty pics @garden

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@TheGardenShed

Thanks for your time, help and advice today.

speak to you soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bye Bye 4th Gear. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!