CAT AMONGST THE PIGEONS

Home Forums General Non RS Chat CAT AMONGST THE PIGEONS

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

YES ITS A BIT STINGY TO CHARGE £500 FOR THE MANUAL AND THE TAX BAND IS HIGHER AS WELL BECAUSE THE MANUAL PUTS OUT HIGHER EMMISSIONS!!! THE REST OF THE WORLD GET IT AT NO EXTRA COST? A F87 CS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT IF YOU PREFER THE OLD MODLE TO THE NEW G87 HIGH PRICE TAG TOO!!

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

As others have said the previous model looks better in my eyes, although saying that I hated the new m3 but I’m slowly coming round to the looks so sure this will change over time. Congrats though I bet its one hell of a car. More pictures needed please.

440bhp

443lbft

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Afternoon all just another pic wondered if anyone has been to local bmw dealer for a real look for a comment?

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

it looks great,very agressive ,the rear arches are a lot wider than they appear in that pic ,well out of my price range unfortunately 🙁  you must be well happy with it

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve driven a couple of these over the last week and to be honest, they drive better than they look in my opinion, although I’ve not driven a manual 1 yet.
    I’m sure the looks will grow on a lot of people though as time goes on and the car does look surprisingly different depending on what colour it’s in too.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

I think BMW have lost their way with the styling of their cars at the moment but that is just my opinion. I would imagine it’s a good driving car though.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

As i have said I like it a lot, but alas it’s out of my price point. Will have to stick with my Ford.

Coastliner

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks to you all again on your views and comments on the g87 m2 keep safe 👍

j4yse
    Participant

UK - England

I love it! Awesome car.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to CAT AMONGST THE PIGEONS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!