CEUK Buld Kit

Home Forums Styling Lighting CEUK Buld Kit

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

So i putted my reverse led from ceuk tonight and i also recieved my replacment fog bulb from then and one thats ok and not broken

images say more then words

left LED right Oem

LED

Oem

And both LED

So overall thoughts :

do they give more light for reverse ?

-Might be at max 5-10% not more

is it worth the light upgrade ?

-no : its more a cosmetic upgrade in my opinion should be much more brighter

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

I fitted my kit today and collected my car seems like a nice clean white light on the 501 fitting lamps. I have one questions the H1 turning lights I could not get to come on so never changed them? I had the lights on engine running and turned the steering wheel? How do these ones activate

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

Start the car

put the lights to on

and turn the steeering wheel that should do the trick

otherwise go for a drive or put your car in front of a big window and put em in reverse then the corner light go on aswell dont ask why it works

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

i collected my car last weekend, but have not fitted the bulbs yet.

how easy are the headlamps to remove and fit the bulbs? i saw the instructions in the manual, but is it an easy job?

Si

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

@comedysi the headlights come out easily under the 2 bolts slide forward then up nice and gentle they are easy to get out. The main connecter needs the tab pulling back and unclip the main connector.

@speedybe
    I done that started car turned the lights on then done steering wheel but got nothing?

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

ben – thanks ok, i relly should try that tomorrow then 🙂

read your write up about your collection, sorry to hear things aren’t working on the car, that’s disappointing. keep positive, it’ll get sorted 🙂

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

@benwoods where are you from maybe theres a difference on our cars ?

I got a eu version with BIxenon

ill try to make a video tommorow or so

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

if you don’t mind, I am in the uk so have sync 3 and just got the car. I tried the usual things car on lights on engine running turn wheel etc. I just couldn’t get them to activate. looked through menus in case it was disabled. The car is going back Monday as I cannot select any drive modes but if you can send a vid that would be great.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

guys – can you help me, started fitting my kit last weekend, got to say I’m pretty disappointed in this ‘set’.

firstly, there isn’t really much to it. then, the effect visually on the car is next to nil. can’t talk about performance yet. however, this evening tried to install the reversing lights, how has anyone managed to remove the interior bolts????? mine are impossible to remove by a human. looked on youtube, some people have used a LARGE headedscrew driver, but i tried that and i can see that as soon as you start to turn, all that’s going to happy is that the plastic head is going to deform.

anyone any ideas?

i’m contemplating writing back to CEUK and asking for my money back, just on the basis that the kit isn’t really very good for 40 quid.

anyone any other views/help?

thanks

Si

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

well, its gets better and better…just taken my mirrors off to change the puddle lamps bulbs….and find out my car hasn’t even got puddle lamps!!!!!

my first ford – pretty disappointing. car might be great dynamically, but service and attention to detail is crap.

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

Ist there a way to pm here ? Lolz
    feel free to add on fb : john winckels got an orange tshirt with j&j on it

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

>So what i did i used a universal pliers and gently put it over the plastic screw like the plier and the screw make an X and then turned and it went open like nothing to lock it : close it by hand and use the same pliers and put a little bit force on it until you feel like it doesnt wanna go further then its thight enough again be gentle

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

hmm…this seems impossible.

very disappointed in CEUK, might get a refund via paypal.

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

Took me like 5 min for both it looks like you can break it but you wont just. Give itsope love

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

all 4 of them feel really, REALLY tight, believe me!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to CEUK Buld Kit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!