Changed Offset – Thoughts?

Home Forums Styling Wheels Changed Offset – Thoughts?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

If you add the spacers to the 50  then the distance from the hub plate to the wheel rim including the spacer thickness is 65mm ?

if you have a 35 offset then the distance from the hub plate to the wheel rim is 35mm ???

ive looked on the link and played with some examples…I’m missing something somewhere which is unlike me

I’m going to call them tomorrow….a couple of their wheels have actually caught my eye

thanks for you time Nick….any other examples you can give are more then welcome

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

The penny has dropped, I get it totally now, can’t see how I didn’t….saw it completely wrong way round when an offset was increased or decreased…just like you said ?

MINER
    Participant

United Kingdom

Just read these posts ,head throbbing, sticking with original set up for health reasons

John Bovard
    Participant

Canada

If you are interested in an “aggressive fit”, I have done the following for a daily driver setup:

So far, no fitment issues have come up.  Here is a more detailed discussion:

http://www.focusrs.org/forum/18-focus-rs-wheels-tires/50249-tsw-chicane-18-x-8-5-michelin-pss-265-35zr18.html

JacobZ06.

2017 Z06/Z07 Coupe Admiral Blue – 7Manual
    2002 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 4×4 Stepside Indigo Blue

2017 Escape Titanium Lightning Blue
    2016 Focus RS Nitrous Blue:    ordered: Jan 10, built: Sept 9, shipped from plant: Sept 27,  shipped Rhea Leader: Oct 25,
      arrived Halifax: Nov 12,  delivered Vancouver Island: Nov 28, 2016

JacobZ06
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Changed Offset – Thoughts?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!