Custom carbon steering wheels

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Custom carbon steering wheels

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Any recommendations on when I can get a custom steering wheel, the mrs has damaged mines with her rings so I may aswell upgrade

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Fully forged running M400x

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Tina Chen

I can send over her details if you require them

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks ian I did see them but I wasn’t sure as it didn’t think it was uk or America, how’s the quality ect? I have messaged diversion automotive but I’ve had no reply

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Ic have u ordered for there before? I’m wanting the dark blue ring and stitching like the original but I’m wanting the Rs logo to match the one on the Rs carbon gear knob

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

No not personally, but know of others who have.

Perhaps you could try emailing: sales@b7performance.com for specific enquiries.

Or on the web page there’s a ‘Contact For Custom order’ option.

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I have emailed the so hopefully hear back soon, I’m trying to make it fit in and subtle not sure if i should go down the led  route on it aswell

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

700 quid for a steering wheel?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Admittedly, not cheap.

But for perspective, some people apparently pay £189 for mud flaps.

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Agreed that it’s not cheap but unfortunately my wife wears a thumb ring and had damages my leather on the steering wheel and I was struggling to find a minted oem one so I thought I may aswell upgrade for something different, which is why I’m keeping so of the options the same as oem

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

When all my main mods done I will be going for this… £458 for me as I really would not want an LED shift light… it looks cool as fuck this wheel

I’m sure Tina Chen would be cheaper but rather buy from an English trader and support them even though it will always be a lot more expensive buying British 💪🏻✌🏻 God Save Our (German  Sausage Finger) King 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧✌🏻✌🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

al-b that’s exactly what I’m thinking I’m not far away from hitting the button trying not to talk myself out of it haha

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

That’s it ordered £435 after a further 5% discount code

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Custom carbon steering wheels. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!