Custom carbon steering wheels

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Custom carbon steering wheels

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Oh you little beauty, nice one Andy!

Pics as soon as you can… I am now going to tape my hands up so I can’t buy one tonight as well 🤣

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

al-b haha the extra 5% pushed me over the last part, I’ve ordered carbon top and bottom, smooth leather at the sides dark blue stitching and 12 o’clock ring same blue as the Rs badge, the rs badge is to match the logo on the genuine ford carbon gear knob so blue Rs with thin silver outline

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Good choices… have they given you an expected delivery date?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Not yet mate I’ll update here along the way

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Heads up! If you have the heated steering wheel option which we all love soooooo much don’t forget to tell the supplier. If they didn’t ask you….. 🤔

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Tony unfortunately I don’t have that option on mines. Now trying to find other carbon interior parts to match unfortunately the handbrake and door handles are impossible from Ford

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Genuine Ford Interior Front Door Handle Trims – Mk3/3.5 Ford Focus (Painted/Hydrodipped Finishes)

ebay for handbrake as they do pop up on there now and then

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I was really hoping for real carbon ones if possible

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

There were some on eBay last week along with the handbrake as well!

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Gutted i missed them I’ll keep watching

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah bizarre, either breaking car or putting standard on… thibk breaking as loads of other bits on

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

The quality is perfect, it cost me £660 posted.

my own design, £100 deposit then pay the balance just before shipping, once your happy with the end result, shipping took 5 days from final payment

Fully forged running M400x

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

It is nice Ian but yes not cheap, I guess the secret camera and listening bug they install though won’t be cheap either 🤣 🇨🇳

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks for your reply Ian I had decided to purchase at b7 just due to thinking that any issues would be easier to resolve with a uk company. Unfortunately it looks like we aren’t going to be on here much longer. Was looking forward to sharing my pics ect once my order arrived.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Custom carbon steering wheels. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!