Definitely selling….

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Definitely selling….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

The Scottish yes horrible thick cunts

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I think the Scottish profile is AI in disguise no one can be that thick.

Coastliner

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

@gary1234 – I think that is fighting talk!

@coastliner
    – An AI profile would not have such terrible spelling. Besides, I haven’t seen a post from them in ages (which is only a good thing).

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

What’s the new car then, so with a £22k saving I am intrigued 🤔

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Me too very intrigued.

Coastliner

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

I’m guessing a 911 at around £100k… maybe an M3…. still don’t know how you could get £22k off unless it was well overpriced, is that £22k off the book price? 😳 if so you u can buy me one as well and I will sell it a month later and get a mk1 FRS 😁👍🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Considered a Porsche, but try turning up to the dealership with your family in a Focus – see if they are as rude to you as they were to me! Scoffing that I didn’t have a purchase history with them and my ‘limited’ sportscar history. Didn’t know it was a requirement.

Twats.

So took my hard earned to Audi for a nice new R8 (not everyone’s cup of tea, but then again I don’t think there is a single car that is). I know that the manuals are more sought after and a tesla is quicker, but the sound is what dreams are made of. Just a shame there is a soft limiter meaning my neighbours only have to put up with 3k rpm whilst its on my drive!

Dealer already has my focus for sale £4k above what they gave me, but I wish them luck with the sale. Its a solid car and will be a good purchase for someone.

All the best!

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

My Boss’s new Porsche has been back 4 times in 6 months, service has been shocking from Leeds.

A friend did say when he traded his very old Porsche in for a GT4 they were ok, then 6 months later when he turned up in that to buy his wife a brand new 911 Carrera T they were all over him. Yeah set of twats like you say

You really can’t go wrong with an Audi and an R8 is just so beautiful.

When I first saw and equally important  heard an Audi Quattro S1 at 8 years old I fell in love with Audis.

Enjoy and ping a pic if you can

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Pick it up tomorrow.

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yep they design timeless classics, I bet your like a kid on Christmas Eve! Enjoy  and drive past the Porsche dealer, rev the fuck out of it and give them the bird 🖕🏻

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Definitely selling….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!