Do you suffer with a cold knob?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Do you suffer with a cold knob?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Genuinely available from paintmodz for Β£6.50 and I’m not joking! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

I too suffered with a cold knob last winter and bought a black warmer with blue RS logo.

Much warmer now. The original knob was not a problem, but the carbon one is freezing on a winters morning.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Good one! I was thinking of getting a fibre one and never considered it would be cold it all makes sense now πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

I don’t know who suffered more on the “knob” 🀣

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I like to keep my knob warm and moist.

Β£6.50 is scandalous. Looks like something the mother in law would knit.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

My FP CF knob does not have that issue. It’s always warm to the touch!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I award this to any MAN who would use such a thing because his lickle handy wandys get cold….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda, Aw thank you. Can we arrange for the medal to be assigned against my profile?

Not like you to be so thoughtful.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

A lovely snowflake medal! 🀣

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

My solution has always been this one. But I have Italian heritage, innit 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

srea yes indeedy, simply copy and paste the image then display your award with pride !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@frenk, after you used your glove for driving you can then use it to the guy who cut you over and taken your parking spot:

“Sir, I challenge you to a duel!”

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Cheers @nicklulu. Indeed, I’d love to do this several times a day with all them muppets on the road 🀣🀣🀣

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frenk, love the gearlever felating !Β  reminds me when I was about 18 in the back of an old Capri 2.0 V4 GTXLR with a freshly pulled totty, we were in some kind of contorted position just making out, she was rubbing away furiously at what she thought was my man tool but was actually my hip bone, so after a few minutes I casually said, ” Thats very nice, but you realise thats my hip ?”Β  Β she nearly died with embarrassment ! I soon had her working in the right zone though !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Do you suffer with a cold knob?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!