Dont believe a word about this witch hunt of Cummings !

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Dont believe a word about this witch hunt of Cummings !

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

@GM I’m due an eye test, can I join you? By 260 miles I should know if my headlights are working or not ?????????????????

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

May want to have a bed time read “http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/contents/enacted”, would say Cummins acted within the law!!!! But morally nah, and who would advise, oh I see sir your eye sight may not be good enough to drive 260miles, I would suggest you drive 26miles to a beauty spot to check.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@paulie its best we do several runs via all the twisty mountain roads… Morning, midday, dusk and at night to test fully! and do it over several days ????

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

A statement made today (28/5) the Durham police have said Mr Cummings did brake the rules in going to Barnard Castle but no further action is being taken. But oh no the BBC news is still going on and on and stirring it and trying to wind up the public GRRRR?

Honorary Member

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t give a flying fart if he looses his job as called for by a large number of MPs (including many Torys), a gov minister, and a few Tory supporting publications. I don’t even care that his wife is being investigated by the media regulator for a “fictional” account of the days they spent in isolation.

I like many others have now decided that we will interpret the “stay at home messaging” as we see fit. I for one am not going to blindly follow anyone’s instruction to stay at home if I think otherwise. If those writting the rules can not see fit to set an appropriate example, then why should the rest of us.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Personally I don’t look at the behavior of ministers as my moral or legal compass. I do what I believe is right and what they do is irrelevant especially with respect to their private lives. I don’t expect them to “lead by example” because they aren’t our leaders, they are our servants. All those who complain about Boris because of his wandering dick and insist he isn’t fit for office as a result make me laugh. We employ him to be a Minister in our government and I want the best person available to be employed, what he does in his private life is….Private.

In terms of interpretation of the “Stay at Home”, you should indeed do as you see fit. Its a free country despite whatever temporary rules are put in place and I will never criticise anyone’s decision as long as its not wreckless – i.e. its a simple case of “Use your loaf”. Our government have consistently made it clear they would prefer to leave the detail with respect to “rules” to individuals to decide how its best to adhere which winds up lefties who don’t want that freedom but want everyone to be led with an iron stick and to be told what to do and how to do it – crackers!.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Not many have listened to the advise round here (Merthyr Tydfil) its simple, more contact more death… We are now the second highest in wales!

I don’t really care what others do, as long as all are treated equal….. Anyone stopped and fined out for a drive in the car give it them back ?

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

The memes are quite funny but I have better ones??????

Then quoting Stephen Kinnock obviously from the press, then the next meme saying the media is the virus, ohh the irony????????????????

At least he was dropping food off because nothing was available in london and that’s one of the reasons Cummings went North too wasn’t it? At least he didn’t say “Hey mum and dad I’m popping up you’ll never guess what the missus has got for you, the latest virus!”?????????????

Looks like the thread has been created just to see who’s a leftie/ breixteer and try to expose them that way in this thread so you lads can have a go at certain individuals on future threads which is a pretty poor show as it’s a car forum.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dont believe a word about this witch hunt of Cummings !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!