F11 Maps etc. for Sync 3.4

Home Forums Technology Navigation F11 Maps etc. for Sync 3.4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Hi all,

Just to inform you that the F11 Maps (BAJ – BJJ) are now available on-line to download & install to Sync 3 with version 3.4 on them.

If you want to just have UK/Ireland maps then install BAJ-BCJ files (with the new licence file mentioned below) this will speed up install to around 45 minutes!!

Also available are system Voice (AS), Nav Voice (BAG) and Map Licence (BL) files.

Also available is a new Radio Logo file (AH) but still no Radio 5 Live logo amongst some others!!??

Installed yesterday with no issues!!

Niitemare

PS .. worth noting each 2GB of  file download takes about 10-12 minutes to install!!

2017.5 RS MG MSD Multimap 350/380/420

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by nitemare.

Antonio Cancedda
    Participant

Switzerland

hello everyone, a question how can I get the download for the maps and voices only f11 sync3.4 21265

Gordon RS
    Participant

UK - England

Downloaded it last week full download took 6 hours and 40 minutes to upload ,go to cyanlabs website to found the details

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

In the process of starting to do update mine.  But why are people not using Ford website to download?

mines currently on 3.4 with F9 maps

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I believe 3.4 is an unofficial version, hence why don’t update via ford

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I’ll rephrase that, 3.4 is an official version, but has never been released for focus mk3

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

Everything put in Cyan labs. USB formatted ready to go.  I press start “confirm your vehicle is not newer than 2020” blah blah .  No.
    then it says “ ERROR, download path and destination USB drive are the same, change the download path or select another USB drive”

WTF does that mean 🤷🏻‍♂️

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

3.4 22111 done 👍🏼
    How do I know BAJ to BCJ code is UK/Ireland maps?

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

@Wheely and others …

Map codes are as follows:

BA* = EU

BB* = EU (Base)

BC* = UK/Ireland

BD* = Spain/Portugal

BE* = France

BF* = EU (Central)

BG* = EU(South)

BH* = EU (East)

BJ* = Cyprus

* All above files Ending with letter J = F11 map

You will ALWAYS need the Licence file regardless of any Map selection you opt for (current licence file is 1U5T-14G424-BL) … this needs uploaded only once!!

Hope this helps??

Nitemare

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

Nitemare thanks mate.  I’ve downloaded everything! But not installed in the car yet.
    I’m thinkin about redoing it with just the BAJ-BCJ UK/Ireland maps. Or do I just need BCJ for this?

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

@ Wheely

I usually just do BAJ – BCJ which gives me the UK/Ireland maps and any underlying EU base map that might be required?!

(so as an example anyone just needing the Iberian map they would down load BAJ, BBJ plus the BDJ file!

Plus the always NEW licence file!!

(this needs uploaded just the once, should you wish to ADD any additional map files!)

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

Gotcha, I love understanding how stuff works and why, that’s perfect mate cheers.

currently downloading it again with Maps below BCJ unticked but everything else including the licence (double checked).

soooooo much quicker this time almost done. 6 hours last night lol

hollytree
    Participant

UK - England

I downloaded the BAJ-BCJ stuff yesterday that took about 1 hour.

I installed into the car which took about 40 mins – all dead simple.

2 new roundabouts in Knaresborough that I drove round last week that were not on F10 are now on F11

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

is there an idiots guide to doing this, im useless at this sort of thing and something is bound to go wrong

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bloody hell, no wonder my Dec2016 build car still has the same map or software or whatever as it came with, theres no way I’m mucking about doing all that ! Ive only used the sat nav twice ! I’m with Radman !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to F11 Maps etc. for Sync 3.4. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!