Facebook forum

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Facebook forum

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

@j4yse cheers for that, I was only joshing about you being him 😁

So yours is 808… I would love to know mine. There was a rumour he did the same number for two different cars and that’s when I think people thought it was suspicious but it could be just a rumour…

I’ve seen plenty of Mk2 with the plaques and it does look good but like others say if in your heart your not sure it’s real it is a bit pointless… be a good idea if someone puts a question to him and see how he replies

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

personally ive never seen the point in these, fair enough if its a very ltd build number car like the rs500 or monte es cos etc but otherwise it seems strange to me looking at a plaque that says build no 7892 out of 125000 or something

j4yse
    Participant

UK - England

@al-b Thats a good idea, it would be very interesting to see his reply. I suppose because there are only 7430 UK Focus Mk3 RSs it is a somewhat rare car and deserves a build number, its certainly not going to depress the resale value. Pity its not proper rare as @Radman points out, like a Cossie RS500 then a build number would be awesome (and we’d all be minted). And too scared to drive it!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Facebook forum. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!