Ford Fair 2019

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 297 total)
  • Author

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry @jonyscam, not been about for a couple of days.

My number is 07765 877787

There’s a Macy D’s and a Costa a 2 minute drive from the services if there’s going to be a few of us, will be more space in the Kempston Interchange retail park ?

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@dicky ok mate, timings the same?

dannyt87
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone on this thread who is going but won’t be on the stand? I’m heading up from the Chingford area, aiming to be at Ford Fair for around 10:30/11:00 it’s about 90min drive I believe. (I can leave earlier depending on other who may want to meet up) I’m happy to meet up with any drivers who won’t be arriving to early to display cars. Can meet along the way depending on which direction you’re heading from.

My car will still be looking spot on, even just in the normal car park. Gave the RS a clean today, finishing tomorrow with a Wax and Hoover, plus a few other little bits. Then a once over on Saturday night with some quick detailer. This will be my first Ford Fair as well, booked tickets today. Wanted to go since tickets announced, but had other commitments which have now fell through, lucky there was tickets available ? Hopefully can get a stand spot next year. Looking forward to this. Also I’m a Northerner (Scouser) so don’t expect a Southern accent from me if we meet up ? See you all there!

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

Bedford meeting location has changed. We’ll be at the McDonald’s instead

Interchange Retail Park, Race Meadows Way, Kempston, Bedford MK42 7AZ

https://maps.app.goo.gl/dwYvMpxqrDwDPPUW6

Leaving for Silverstone at 7

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

I am thinking about going on sunday as now im free will have to pay on the day and going from Essex way!

J

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately I’m not going this year. I initially thought I couldn’t afford to go due to one thing and another, however now it’s only a few days away it turns out I could have ?. Gutted a little but I’ll definitely be going next year.

Admittedly last year I was in the RSOC stand on t5 behind you guys, I was quite envious of how well organized you guys were and well presented, if I recall correctly didn’t you guys win something ??‍♂️. I was even caught in a photo aswell haha?

That club has been declining for awhile though and really felt disappointed at ford fair last year when you just had to park yourself and there were cars all over etc. So signed up here instead ?. I’m hoping for plenty of photos etc of the day to make up for not going.

Is any one on track at all?

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Could anyone confirm the email address their tickets were sent out to please? I definitely received mine a while ago because I remember reading you get a plaque rather than something useful but I didn’t print off the passes at the time. Looked for the email tonight in various mailboxes searching for Ford Fair but only found 2018 passes. TIA, Keith.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

justbookit.com

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Alloy, just found it in an obscure email inbox I seldom use, must have populated the details from last year. Panic over, need a beer.

marcspark
    Participant

UK - England

I’m on the track at 2 so need to be able to get out

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Your be ok by the sounds of it your be the last one there anyway ?

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@rsjas

not sure of the route you are taking but welcome to me a few of us at Baldock services on the a1. we are then moving to meet @dicky near bedford.

oops at 06.20

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by jonyscam.

stevep
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve spent the last two days cleaning. Now down in Milton Keynes. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys tomorrow!

webby
    Participant

UK - England

That’s looking mint stevep

going to try make next year

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Looking nice… I’ll park a few spaces away from you ? only got an hour in yesterday and 2 this morning, up here / there now in hotel with a gazillion flys stuck to the front ?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2019. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!