forged wheel colour?

Home Forums Styling Wheels forged wheel colour?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

DMB possibly?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Could you ask Elgan where he got his wheel centre caps on his Vauxhall industrial grey alloys as they don’t look like the blue standard ones.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

He said they came with the car

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Kenny

So have the wheels in the pics been re painted/powder coated in an anthracite colour?

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

@David – What about these wheel centre caps: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1096-RS

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Kenny,

Nice centre caps for £50 each but will stick with standard version. Cheers for post.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Remember if you damage a powder coated wheel you’ll have to have the whole wheel refurbished. If you get them painted you don’t. Just touch up.

Ford factory Germany should will know the black paint colour that is used on the forged wheels.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

I have Wayne at W Ferguson sending my wheels to a company he uses for all his cars and they will dip, strip and powder coat my multi spoke wheels in satin black. Think that should look the pups and also be enhanced when I apply my DMB – RS wheel decals as well 🙂 Roll on the 8th….Whooo Hoooo

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Show us a pictures when wheels are complete. Bit too far for me. Are they using same valves or replacing them and tyre inflating sensors as tyres will need to be removed.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Will do bud.  The TPMS forms part of the valve so it’s just a case of removing them before dipping the wheel then recfittimg. Same process as on my GTR when I had OE wheels re furbed ?????

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to forged wheel colour?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!