Found the water source and fixed!

Home Forums Performance General Found the water source and fixed!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Stroudy
    Participant

UK - England

@gm can I ask what sealant you used?

I’ve not pulled the trim panel off yet, but have some water ingress here too, so assuming the same thing.. was thinking to use tiger seal..

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

When I had the rear camera fitted at the same time as ghost, Chris Preston found the rear spoiler had a bolt missing and a loose one plus a spare rattling around in the rear hatch, this appears to be regular issue given number of comment on here.

Whoever was on the assembly line on this station must have been short of time or butterfingers.

May the Ford be with you

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

I had this same issue. Previously tightened the bolts as one came loose last year. Few months ago a had water leaking in and had the spoiler off to seal it back up properly. I did a little guide on here if its of any use to you

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I had rattling spoiler bolt as well that had come out, other bolts where finger tight. Had spoiler off resealed and refitted,Β  no problems since.

As others have said whoever designed and fitted this needs to go back to the drawing board, as it seems to be a common problem.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Relaefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Stroudy
    Participant

UK - England

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Stroudy i used sticks like shit mate (clear) use it all the time hot cold nothing affects it and can be applied wet if needed. Also used NATO grade lock tight on the bolts 🀫 just happened to find some πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Found the water source and fixed!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!