front discs £55 the pair from Rates

Home Forums Performance Brakes front discs £55 the pair from Rates

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

When i opened it and realised it was just one i thought of what you said mike. Gotta laugh at the cock up. Still waiting for a reply, if not il phone them tomorrow

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh thats bad Matt !! I do have psychic (some say psycho ) powers !!  I hope for the folk that want to store these for long term that they have a nice greasy protection coat and are nicely wrapped in that anti corrosion rust inhibitor sort of brown paper? But knowing Ford lately they are bare steel bunged in a box with no protection?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

That is exactly how they have been packaged and delivered. No protection against rust at all.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Really Coast? thats bad, so anyone storing them, don’t put them out in a garage or shed that can get a bit of moisture, and don’t put them in plastic bags or they will sweat ! I’d look at some sort of light spray wax coating and /or that brown treated paper stuff ! (and keep upstairs in the spare bedroom !)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

p-laver
    Participant

Australia

Problem has been fixed, price now double

RS order 1st May with Forged option wheels
    Colour Nitrous Blue
    Build date 23rd May 2017
    Shipping Date 22nd June
    ETA Port of Melbourne 31st July 2017…… It’s late!!!! Unloaded on the 10th August

Delivered to Dealer on 23rd August

Picked up from Dealer 26th September

Build Number 24227

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I have a message through ebay saying dispute to be resolved awaiting another disc. Or maybe pair.

Coastliner

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Got a reply through ebay saying they are sending replacement out. So not sure if im going to end up with 3 disks or 2. Shall wait and see.

440bhp

443lbft

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Message from rates saying they will honour the £55 a pair, result.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Messaged me this morning, sending out a disc today , so all good 😊

Pauly Paul
    Participant

It’s like that guy on the tv orders a 3 piece, when he gets it , it’s doll house size funny you have to laugh, I look at the disc’s as well and I thought to good to be true , I’ll say no more 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Pauly Paul, agreed, when you open the box , you just think 2 of these for £55, can’t be true. But to fair to rates -they are honouring there mistake. Keep the bargain updates coming everyone 👍

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I would bet that the disc’s are only £20 to them each as retail usually work on a 75% mark up as being ideal. So when they half price stuff they are still doubling their outlay. But very good deal at £55.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

A big ✔️ to eBay , you either get a fob off from these sellers or no reply at all 👍👍👍

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

🤬

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I think you one short son . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to front discs £55 the pair from Rates. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!