Get yourself a K&N ?

Home Forums Performance Engine Get yourself a K&N ?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

tajdhanda1993
    Participant

United Kingdom

Done really well, same ordered from Evans Halshaw Jacob did my order! I’m in love with it mate Milltek Full System with the FPM375 kit boy does it just give smiles per miles! Let me know if you want any updated security software I know a person fairly local to us who does the security on these cars and dashcams but unfortunately the dash cam doesn’t show much exhaust noise so Ima need a go pro lol!

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah nice one mate will be looking for a dash cam actually. Dunno if i will do any other mods, maybe a simple air filter but im planning on keeping the car as standard

tajdhanda1993
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ah fair enough to keeping it standard, but for dashcams I went for the BlackVue system with Magic power pro so it’s always recording even when the car is off, it’s hard wired in and then a camera on the front and back which you connect to through the systems own wifi 🙂

dan
    Participant

UK - England

That sounds exactly what im after, do u mind me asking how much and where from?

Footy Dave
    Participant

United Kingdom

Guys, what’s this about security software?, what is it & how much, anything to stop thieving scrotes!.

Footy Dave
    Participant

United Kingdom

By the way, got my air filter from Mountune, it’s a xmas pressie from my kids so can’t fit it yet!.?

dan
    Participant

UK - England

These mountune air filters worth getting then?

Footy Dave
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not fitted mine yet, but my son has one in his ST with the RS air box, sounds great!.

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

Dan look on page 2 I posted a link where I got mine from

j

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Get yourself a K&N ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!