Hanky Panky in a RS

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Hanky Panky in a RS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Mrs said shall we take the RS out today I fancy some Hanky Panky but shall we get some lunch first.

thought all my xmases come at once but after a great lunch I realised we had different views on Hanky Panky

…..

apparently the rose is called hanky Panky πŸ™‚

click bait πŸ™‚

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

🀣🀣 would of thought you’d put that blanket in u boot, well I mean hanky panky in RS requires one, it can cause a right mess πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ€£

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ that pot looks heavy hope it didn’t leave a make or stain 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Could not resist that one. In the front seat was another one! I purchased the mountune boot Mat and it spends half its time upside down πŸ™‚

thankfully the pot was plastic πŸ™‚

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Things you do for the Mrs

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Was hoping to see boobs.

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Blimey if my misses said that to me lunch would of be the last thing on my mind 🀣🀣🀣

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Brilliant

We consistently get it wrong as men.

May the Ford be with you

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@RS@WUB , tell your Mrs. that along with the hanky panky, you should also got “blue balls” :

https://www.gardentags.com/plant-encyclopedia/centaurea-cyanus-blue-ball/25599

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Nick, it’s her birthday soon so who knows πŸ™‚

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Seriously though damn brave of you to park the RS in a garden centre car park. Full of old grinners that cant drive for shit. No joke ive seem an elderly couple do that thing in the movies when they go the opposite way to the direction they were looking.

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I don’t allow eating in the car and open liquid containers……….. any hauling like that goes into our C-Max.

Also superstition wise, no “hanky panky”, first, second, third base… even home run…… just bad experiences when doing “extra curricular” activities in the car.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Rules for the kids in the RS.

No eating, no drinking, no playing with toys that have the potential to rip, scratch or cause harm to the interior. This may be “flexed” to allow a small drink of water if they feel sick. Removal of shoes prior to entering and replace with a clean pair of sliders and definitely keep your bloody feet off the back of the shell seats otherwise you will be required to clean these when we return home, again!

Rules for the wife in the Rs

No eating, no drinking, no applying of makeup of any type. No brushing of hair as this could increase the chances of a vacuum being required when I return home.

Any items required to be placed in the boot must be pre approved prior to the journey to ensure I have enough blankets in the boot to wrap the items

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

All mine are simply barred – end of!.

My wife and both sons put feet marks on the door cards – that was it – barred!.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hanky Panky in a RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!