Hanky Panky in a RS

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Hanky Panky in a RS

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3, was it the black plastic strips the you are supposed to step over? That winds me up endlessly, use the mats, that is what they are designed for!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

You name it, they get there bloody feet on it but yes, especially the inner door plastic trim as if it’s a bloody metre wide and they HAVE to step on it. How the he’ll do they get so much mud on such small feet?.

Slinging dirty school bags in. Slamming the doors.

I had enough.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Can’t believe bda hasn’t dropped a good jpeg in here given the title.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

just what you would not want to see in an RS !!!….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

I’m lucky my wife is scared of driving mine, always a winner 😆

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Haha,

You took your time Mike.

How are you now fella?.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

What you guys on about my misses ain’t even allowed anywhere near my RS 🤣🤣🤣GGGGGGGREAT.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Dave, its been fooking up and down ! Its a sneaky old virus, one minute you feel brand new, do a load of stuff like normal and then the next minute its grabbed you again with mad coughing, and utter knackeredness and sweatyness and you lie down on the sofa and are out for 90 mins, something I have never done ! Feeling better today, had my first negative test in 20 odd days this morning and actually feel like I don’t have it anymore, had a real blinding headache which came Monday morning with visual disturbances like flashing fuzzy lights like a migraine and it only went yesterday afternoon ! just waiting for the taste and smell to come back, arse is working as per normal too which is handy ! No more shitting wholemeal spaghetti looking weirdness !! ha ha ha .

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Nice one bda.

Get out in the RS today.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, good to read you are getting better 👍

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

As above glad to hear on the mend and hopefully over the worse.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

My senses of taste and smell are only now retuning to what I remember as ‘normal’ from my dose of the bug last November and the wife’s hair loss is slowing!

The ‘left overs’ of this virus can go on for quite a while.

JohnD

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hanky Panky in a RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!