Head gasket?????

Home Forums General Newbie Head gasket?????

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Paul Forson
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry about the delay in update but been none stop. Going in on the 3rd to have hg sorted. Also I’m hoping there gonna sort the quiet rear speakers out but more and more I read more posts there’s more stuff that hasn’t been sorted never ending

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Details are:

3824 – Focus ST/RS poor sound distribution/quiet sound from rear speakers

If a customer complains that the soud is coming mainly from front speakers and the rear speakers are too quiet, be informed that an improved Audio Control Module software is now released. Note that this update affects Sony Premium Audio System on ST/RS only. Please use SBD for guided diagnostic. Please choose the following symptom. Customer comfort and entertainment -> Audio -> Soundoutput -> speakers -> Poor quality/distorted sound from one or more speakers (not all).

Hope all goes well for you when you take it in

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by bobcat.

Kieron Moir
    Participant

UK - England

Hello, just wondering if Ford are still fixing the hg issue for free? I’ve got a 2016 RS and the HG recall has been done before however I’ve noticed there is a slight leak

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Head gasket?????. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!