Heritage Edition – Lookers

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Heritage Edition – Lookers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

I see Lookers have it back up for sale at £79995. Their pricing is all over the place & always the most expensive, you’d think they’d get the message that it’s overpriced?

mondeoman
    Participant

UK - England

It’s cheaper again – now obviously incorrectly priced at £6500 !!!!!!

https://www.lookers.co.uk/ford/used-cars/9073613-ford-focus-rs-2.3-eco-boost-heritage-5dr/

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

there saying it sold some one got a bargain 🙂

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I will have it at £6500.

Coastliner

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like prices are dropping on these, a few knocking around unsold at £65k. Still too much.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@Kevin26

Your right these dealers are taking and profit out of the car for the next ten years. And also the only big value Heritage cars will be the ones with low miles as there will be more unused than used.

Coastliner

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I know its leaving an unpleasant tasty in our mouths but these dealers are simply in business to make money and that’s the short and long of it.

I cant see the issue really, if someone makes £30k next week or £30k in 10 years it’s still £30k. If their wasn’t a demand for a £65-£70k orange Focus well they wouldn’t sell,  but they do sell at that money or around that figure.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

On a positive note for the Mk3 Edition Heritage is painted Orange and has the FPM375. £65k seems the figure most are changing hands which is I guess is fair.

As with the Focus Mk2 RS500 that is similar in spec to the Heritage ie it has a Mountune MP350 map and a black wrap at least the Heritage is painted. And who on here is moaning the RS500 is overpriced apart from me as it is sooooo over priced its ridiculous.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2

The RS500 is painted gloss black under the wrap. So am I misunderstanding your post.?

Coastliner

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Precisely under the wrap, you pay for a finished article its wrapped and not painted satin black, was gloss black a factory colour? So just an RS with a MP350 map and a wrap less for your money than a Heritage. If the Heritage isn’t worth the money the Mk2 RS500 definitely isn’t.

As the Heritage Orange underneath is I guess matt stealth, but who cares what’s underneath as its the outside you and I see.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m just..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Now down to £64k it you don’t have one yet Kenny? I heard one from RSD made its way to Scotland recently thoigh7. Was it your?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Come on Kenny own up ha ha ha

Honorary Member

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

They’re coming down Kenny. Dunno if the seller is on here but one now at £58k on autotrader.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Heritage Edition – Lookers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!