Hole bung plug (rear window )

Home Forums Performance General Hole bung plug (rear window )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi all (lovely weather )😭has any one removed their rear wiper , and plugged with a bung , I’ve seen a few vids on how to do , but I was look for a pukka seal preferably with a engraved RS logo on,  it plus a nice sticker going around  to just highlight, nothing to tacky. Any one help 👍👍👍

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what on earth for? Sounds similar nonsense to all the VW Golfs and Audis I see lowered with blacked out windows whos owners ALL seem to think they are too cool to display a front number plate so plonk it up on top of the dashboard just in case they get stopped by the babylon ! Thats my 50pence worth, hope it helps mandi !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

So just remove and bung, less is more as they say 😂👍

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

MOT failure isn’t it?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Killallwipers do a kit. Pretty cheap.

440bhp

443lbft

Pauly Paul
    Participant

No rear wiper not part of m.o.t I’ve checked 👍👍👍

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Less is defo more! @71-bda I’m down with the kids! But number plate still on at the mo 🤣 Fine with MOT, or every other car with a rear window would need one….

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yeah, not bad Gareth ! Whens the RS badge coming off too!!?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@71-bda if it wasn’t NB id most prob de badge it 🤣 Done it with my Subaru & took the wing off 🤣🤣

daddy999
    Participant

UK - England

Many years ago in my younger days I had a mark 2 XR2. One Sunday evening I was driving to a part time job. Nothing on the road so put my foot down. Thing is, my rear wiper wasn’t working and the back window was covered in dirt. So I didn’t see the approaching traffic car in my rear view mirror until the blues turned on. Done for speeding 3 points and a fine. So remove these rear wipers at your peril. It might be cosmetically a thing to do, but it’ll bite you in the arse some time. I’m keeping mine.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thats why there are 2 other mirrors, and Gtechniq G1 ClearVision…. Also drive a van everyday so don’t even look for it! 23 years 0 points… Each to their own, even if it looks like Mr Potatohead stuck it on! 🤣🤣

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Just buy a BMW, in general no rear wiper!!!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@1234enough or indicators 🤣🤣

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@GM indicators on a BMW are an optional extra….😂

midland-red
    Participant

UK - England

@red leader must be an expensive option cos i ain t seen one yet!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hole bung plug (rear window ). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!