July 20th Mini Meet 7pm Mildenhall

Home Forums Regional England – South July 20th Mini Meet 7pm Mildenhall

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

As title looking to put a mini meet on.

20th July 7pm at five ways roundabout mildenhall. Meeting point be McDonald’s/Shell car park.

Will look to try and make this a monthly thing, any feedback/assistance feel free to chip in.

I’ll be there hopefully not alone 🙂

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, hope you get a good turn out 👍  At this moment in time I’m unable to commit to anything 😿 due personal matters I can’t put on open forum. Good luck

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat no worries 🙂

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Think I’m free but will no nearer the time for sure

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

*know (awful spelling)!

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what, like Coopers and Cooper S etc ? cannot stand those poxy countryman things ! I remember when the Mildenhall air show was THE show to go to, beat Farnborough hands down !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah as a Suffolk boy going to the Airshows was epic, sadly missed, RIAT is not patch on what the Yanks put on at Mildenhall with their oil drum BBQ’s.  😀   Latest secret aircraft doing a round trip from the US to do a fly over, crazy.     The organisation in and out of so many people was always impressive, all the service personnel lined up with their whistles waving in you in.    Golden times….

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@bda Maybe title needs amending 🙂 im certainly not a Mini fan lol

@9designs
    flashback to mildenhall air show, showing your age now lol it’s a shame as was a great day out, years ago 4th July you would of been allowed on base to enjoy the Holiday break but again thing of the past.

mildenhall and lakenheath is a big part of local area just a shame they really are cut of from the local community these days.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I know I’m Annoying but just bumping the thread to keep it up top 🙂 so other than myself anyone else want to commit?

Rs17 Mat can you attend? Love to see that car again after a year since I nearly brought it 🙂  potential 3 SG…got to be a rare sight in itself!!

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

If weather ok I’ll pop over for an hr 👍

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

thanks @1234 that’s all I was really thinking, just a quick get together put faces to names and start getting out of this keyboard life. Start small and build up 🙂

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

I would have popped over but I have got training that night for the Coastguard, maybe next time.

Hope you have a good evening.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@v8marshall thank you for your service mate you guys and girls are much appreciated 👍

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

@TallPaul thanks for your kind words, we are always here to help when needed.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@v8marshall aka the Hoff of Norfolk 🙂

Norfolk’s version of Pamela Anderson im not so sure on tho! Que @bda to drop a pic In lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to July 20th Mini Meet 7pm Mildenhall. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!