July 20th Mini Meet 7pm Mildenhall

Home Forums Regional England – South July 20th Mini Meet 7pm Mildenhall

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Was really hoping I could make this as I’m new to the area and don’t really know anyone local yet but unfortunately my 5 month old puppy was scratched in his eye over the weekend by a cat and has been gradually getting worse, to the point where he is now awaiting surgery to save his eye! Gutted and gutted to miss this meet, hopefully there will be another soon. Enjoy guys.

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

As I’m the only confirmed attending and it’s currently raining and thunder/lightning due I’m going to bin the event for tonight unless anyone jumps on saying they attending.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

As mentioned before I’m going to try and do these monthly and will look for one in August however next confirmed date is Tuesday 9th September at Snetterton race track. I will be on track for the evening but be great to get a few members down, can even add passengers.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Oh and I’m here, oh well it was a drive out lol

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough, good man it looked dry when you took the pic 👍 the car looks fantastic 👍 shame I couldn’t make it. Inlaws matter innit..

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Little bit of rain on the way , but hey I have window wipers 🤔👍🤣</p>

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough ok lesson learnt my bad from now on regardless of comments I’ll attend future dates.

for anyone interested I am at Snetterton next Tuesday evening for track session

Pauly Paul
    Participant

V8 marshal TOP BLOKE 🏄🏽‍♂️🏊🏻‍♂️🚣🏼‍♀️⛴👍👍👍

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Next meet I must remember to take a book to read 🤔🤣

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

@walker-steve77 hope the puppy is ok, doesn’t sound good.

Flaps, wind deflectors, shark fin arial, yellow fogs and go faster stripes.
    Floating front discs, braided hoses, H&R lowering springs, H&R arb’s, Pro Alloy inter cooler, Ramair induction kit and a smattering of mountune parts.

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Jacko! Very stressful few days but vets have called this morning and he’s doing well. Hopefully get him back tomorrow and 🤞🏻 there’s no lasting damage.

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Only lasting damage will be the bill 🙂

hope all goes well and gets home safe and sound.

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

You’re not wrong mate. £2,600 and counting! Thank heaven the mrs had her way and we insured him or I would be dead! Hahaha and my savings for a Remus exhaust would be back at £0! 🤣

Stage 1 + many extras

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

Glad to hear he’s doing well and there will be no lasting effects.

Dog’s are amazing, love seeing how happy they are on Super Vet after Noel has done his magic, seem to cope way better than humans!

Flaps, wind deflectors, shark fin arial, yellow fogs and go faster stripes.
    Floating front discs, braided hoses, H&R lowering springs, H&R arb’s, Pro Alloy inter cooler, Ramair induction kit and a smattering of mountune parts.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to July 20th Mini Meet 7pm Mildenhall. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!