M400

Home Forums Performance General M400

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I was just thinking about any warranty work that might be required for anyone with the M400 software

the easy / safe option is don’t do it , but people love power lol 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

sedde
    Participant

Greece

We fitted it as well, even though we had the 380, we flashed the car back to stock, and we installed the m400 now.

The car definitely has more grunt, you can now feel the torque, i am not really sure people will understand many differences over the m380.

I will report back after i did 200km, so the ecu can adapt fully.

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

@jamie are you opting for the Mountune centre section or leaving it as standard?

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

I had my parts fitted on Friday and have loaded up the m400 map, on paper it’s not a big increase in power from 375-400 but you can definitely feel the difference.

i would say the new sports cat is giving a good chunk of the power increase with the map changing the way the power is delivered. I’m sure there are other maps like revo and DS ultima 2 that may give more power but with MT you know they are not going to push things to levels that could cause problems, and with these engines that’s not a bad thing.

sedde
    Participant

Greece

Dear god the m400 package is brutal, i like the car so much better.

People should buy it, no questions asked.

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

@davey-f I’ll be adding the MT centre section too. Next step 500F

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Latest from MT deliver of centre section later this month

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to M400. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!