Mountune 370 upgrade reviewed yet?

Home Forums General Newbie Mountune 370 upgrade reviewed yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys, new to the forum, have my RS on order for November delivery, looking to get her tuned a little, any one had experience with the £899 upgrade from Mountune, or are we still too early?

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I am waiting for a review from a member but heard some good initial reports.

Steve Dunwell
    Participant

United Kingdom

Me too!

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Any reviews FPM 370 or M380 by members.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Steve Dunwell
    Participant

United Kingdom

I ordered the 375 yesterday to be fitted and are waiting for a date. It cost £1000 fitted by the ford dealer.

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

There is a great review of the 380 upgrade in this weeks Fast Ford, the reviewer is having it done to his at the expense of his warranty, recons Mountune wouldn’t release it if they thought it would damage your RS

Mountune M380 package

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune M380 package

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Lee,

Thanks for posting the article. Much appreciated. I’m only 25 mins away from Mountune HQ and been a frequent visitor to them in last 12 months for upgrades to my Mk3 Focus ST including MP275 and MR300. I waited 12 months for the MR300 to be fitted and touch wood 6 months down the line no issues. Probably leave it 6 months before getting the M380 fitted in which time their should be plenty of reviews on the forum both for the 375 and 380. The cat back down pipe and exhaust system should be released by then to accompany the axle back exhaust. Gives me time to save up. Defo recommend the 1000 mile oil and filter change which mountune will be doing for me once I eventually get the car built.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Ordered today two weeks away.

MJP Custom 2.0ltr stroked  Forged megabuild on meth injection

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Sweet, look forward to hearing your thoughts on the upgrade, I’ve still 8 weeks from getting by car

Mountune M380 package

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Yes will update here on my findings

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

My upcoming car (nitros, shell, forged and sat) no lux pack, just didn’t seem worth it, lux to me should be leather and comfort, as in luxurious, folding mirrors? Privacy glass? Parking sensors? Just not required, reckon I’m in the minority though

Mountune M380 package

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Suspense it depends how much time you are going to spend in it,but the drive will be the same regardless,you won’t be disappointed!

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mountune recommend removing the under bonnet sound deadening panel as the crossover duct on 375 and 380 due to their height will rub in time with engine vibration.

Ordered mine mid Jan with eta September but could be Oct / Nov. Private 66 plate ordered so better be before 1st March.

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

I like the idea of less weight and more induction growl, interested to hear the difference

Mountune M380 package

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 370 upgrade reviewed yet?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!