Newbie A/W RS delivery This Week!

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie A/W RS delivery This Week!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Nigel from another Nigel

Welcome to this wonderful forum, would be great to hear your thoughts on Cossie Against the RS, loads of real interest on here for RS through the ages.
    Not saying we are getting on in years here but lots of members have history with XR2’s Xr3 And Rs2000 etc.

For me it was mini XR3 XR3i ( 9 bhp was seen as a good gain🀣) then wildest years until  Scooby followed by theRS.

May the Ford be with you

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yup have to agree 2 XR2’s , 1 XR3, 5 RS2000’s all great cars that lead to the Focus RS Mk3.πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome πŸ‘

Nigel Wood
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks!

Nigel – Nitrous Blue – 2017

FPM 375 + SSC

Nigel Wood
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks and will do! The Cossie is a really fun car to driver and handles brilliantly, with upgraded shocks, springs and bushes. With the smaller T25 turbo, there isn’t much lag, compared to the stock T34 larger turbo. Currently trying to source someone who can replicate the aircon condenser rad and dryer, as they were discontinued back in the 90’s, just before I picked mine up with a leaky rad. I test drove a stock RSF recently and it is much faster than the Cossie, then again it has 25 years of design improvements included, so should be all things considered. Would have been nice to have had full leather seats, instead of the half-shod ones on the RSF. Being a tad taller than most, I had to opt for the standard Recaro seats, with the adjustability, which also meant I could go for the heated option also, which might end up useful later on. Getting on in years now, so need my creature comforts… πŸ˜‰

FPM 375 + SSC

Nigel Wood
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice! Hi.

FPM 375 + SSC

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

All aboard the RS train

Edition, FPM 375

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry it’s a bit late but welcome πŸ‘.

Some classics in your ownership history. Would have loved some of those back in the day.

NB FPM375

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Nigel πŸ‘

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie A/W RS delivery This Week!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!