Ok, I have to ask, has anyone had any weird covid-type symptoms?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Ok, I have to ask, has anyone had any weird covid-type symptoms?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@andy thornton feel your pain ? I’m not getting jack, but the HMRC can whistle for this years corporation tax ?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Currently ending day 3 of 7 day self isolation. I had symptoms and did what I thought was for the best to protect people. I feel much better now even in that short space of time but without testing how the hell am I to know if I was actually infected or not.

My partner and I do not at present live together due to our relationship being relatively new (1yr) and we have our own houses. She is a care worker at a dementia home so at present I haven’t seen her since last Sunday. God knows when we will share a bed again, we will just have to be strong and hope all is well at the end of this nightmare.

Take care folks

Ian

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly that elliot.  Without testing how the hell will we even know if we had or have it. So frustrating. My whole family had similar symptoms the week before christmas, part of me thinks we might already of had it but who knows. Stay safe all.

440bhp

443lbft

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Matt B  agree with u, most at work had all the symptoms just after xmas  may never know if we had covid 19

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ok, I have to ask, has anyone had any weird covid-type symptoms?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!