Other drivers…grr.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Other drivers…grr.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Case in point, driving home last night, 30MPH zone, I noticed a MK2 RS pull beside me, indicating to turn right at a  junction. After finally noticing my car, he flicked his indicator off, rejoined the left hand lane then decided to tailgate me for a mile or so (with a mixture of  slowing down then accelerating back into position). WTF? how old are these idiots?

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll have fun in my car when the conditions permit, just don’t get this aggressive nonsense.

Dave H
    Participant

UK - England

It’s mainly Bmw drivers right up your backside that gets me . ?

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

That’s until they are a dot in your rear mirror 🙂

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve had mostly positive people complementing the car etc but every now and then you get the odd dick usually a diesel beamer or audi, which get lost in my rear mirror quickly.

An rs owner being a dick to another rs owner is out of order though they should be named and shamed

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

RSDave, Yes I totally agree, if you own an RS you should always show respect towards another RS. With ownership of such an historic model comes responsibly to other RS owners. It’s like driving past a stranded RS you should always stop and helpout.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Other drivers…grr.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!